vrijdag 21 maart 2014

my first OOTD

This one is in english so i hope yall understand my crappy writing :-p
Today i had a struggle about what to wear, cause i wanted to look my best!
Earlier this week i bought 3 dresses at www.asos.com. 
I desided to wear this one. Classy and black with diamonds.. i love it!
Im the kind of girl who looovvvees diamonds and pearls ( like the prince-song) 
Diamonds to be chique and pearls to be classy. It says it all :).

I hope to get a good camera on my birthday (10th april) so my iphone-cam-days  will be over.
I wanted to do some pics outside, but as we know march is famous for its outstanding rain in holland  ( as we say in holland "march wiggles its tail" you probably dont have a clue what that means ..) 


Ok ! Today! 

Every woman needs a black dress. One you want to live in. Every time i think of " What to wear...." i always take out the black dress! 
You can be who you want in it. 
Put some redwings a big shoppingbag and big sweater with it and your ready to go do some serious work :-p.

But because its friday, and my first OOTD, i wanted to go chique... 


Im a big big fan of bijoux brigitte!
And my boyfriend knows so and hes a gooood bijoux shopper( thank you Lord) 

I bought the earings myself ,  

The bracelet is a pressent from jesse. 
Also the big flower. He gave it to me on our holiday on ibiza.. Yes yes yes i know he spoiles me :) 

Now for the shoes!! 
I have a size 42 ( dutch size) and its realy difficult finding nice shoes or high heals. But Zalando keeps me happy.
These are peeptoes from tamaris and they have an amaaaazing fit!


So! i hope you liked my first OOTD and maybe i'll do this more often.

I also wanna do "normal" outfits, so dont think i always look like this but on friday i do :) 

Have a nice weekend.. xx




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten